Dropping off your survey

There are several places round town where you can deliver your completed paper survey – Campbell's, Co-op, Hewson's, Kirkwood Hall, Leyburn Medical Practice and the Town Council Office or Library. There is a sign in the window of Thornborough Hall and a ribbon-bedecked box inside waiting for yours!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *